ROAD TRIP TO AFRICA
11/04/2013 - 14/04/2013
Number of places still available Full
Morocco is a colourful and exotic country with a fascinating mix of Arab, Islamic, Berber, African, and European influences. Spectacular landscapes range from miles of untouched beaches to magnificent snow-capped mountains, from lush river valleys to vast deserts, and from medieval cities to the ancient Berber fortress.
While it’s considered to be the gateway to the Mediterranean Sea, and is just a short hop from the south of Spain, you’ll find a world of difference when you step foot into Morocco. Bargain with the locals, sample the delicious local cuisine such as Tagines and couscous, and experience all the tantalizing colours and aromas that fill the air.
Tangiers & Asilah
· Private Bus Madrid-Algeciras and Algeciras Madrid
· Ferry Algeciras-Tangiers and Tangiers-Algeciras
· 2 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast included
· Local Guides
· Trip to Asilah
· 24/7 European Vibe representative
· Hercules Cave visit and camel ride
· Night out to one of Tangiers best known Hookah Bars and visit to the local Bazaar.
· Traditional Moroccan Dinner with local musicians and dancers
· Travel Insurance 12€